India spices produce a wide range of Indian spices. At present, production is around 3.2 million tons of different spices valued at approximately 4 billion US $ and holds a prominent position in world spices production. Because of the varying climates from tropical to sub-tropical to temperate-almost allspice grow splendidly in Indian .
REVIEW ON EXPORT PERFORMANCE:
During 2014-15, Indian spices exports have been able to continue its increasing trend both in volume and value. During the FY a total of 8,93,920 tons of India spices and spice products valued Rs.14899.68 crore (US$2432.85 Million) has been exported from the country as against 8,17,250 tons valued Rs.13735.39 crore (US$ 2267.67 Million) in 2013-14 registering an increase of 9% in volume and 8% in rupee terms and 7% in dollar terms of value
The total export of Indian Spices during 2014-15 has exceeded the target in terms of both volume and value. Compared to the target of 7,55,000 tons valued Rs.12304.90 crore (US$2000million) for the financial year 2014-15, the achievement is 118% in terms of volume and 120 % in rupee and 121% dollar terms of value
Quality and service:
|Pramoda Exim Corporation is one the leading company in Indian spices suppliers market in India. We are providing the dry red chilli, red chili powder, turmeric finger, cumin seeds, tamarind, clove, black pepper, coriander seed, garlic, ginger, fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds also.
1. We are actively participating in trading.
2. We maintain good quality means the best quality is my specialty.
3. We will happy to trade with you.
|Pramoda Exim Corporation from India famous in a supply of whole spices exporters I throw out the world .
1. We have an own warehouse for Indian spices.
2. We are based at Guntur,Andhra Pradesh,India
3. We based on the fulfill commitment and quick supply the material.
4. All material is dried by the sunshine.
5. We have well-specified staff and workers.